Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bookstore

Josh and I went to the used book store on Great Neck at First Colonial. After hunting through the shelves for an hour, he had a stack and we went through them together. "I haven't read any of these. This was good. I know I read that one but I don't recall anything about it. That one was fun to read once, I don't know that it's worth reading twice. That one is a classic but I'm certain you can find it in Oz if you want it." Between the two of us, we got about $60 of books. And one more priceless hour together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, merveilleux, I'll have something new to read!

Anonymous said...

::sniff::


-S

Chris DeBoe said...

Gwen, I didn't say he was bringing them to Oz. We're expecting you to have your own library, or to acquire one in the immediate future.

Anonymous said...

Oh, naturally I have my own library! Tis just that I've already read most of it! *sigh* ah well, back to the same-old 2nd hand book stores of the East/South coasts of Aus *sigh*

Anonymous said...

ps I'd like to register a chuckle at the American "Oz" - y'all have to Americani"z"e everything, even our abbreviations!