Sunday, September 30, 2012

Know your blogger

A somewhat skewed "Know your blogger":


  1. Favorite wargaming period, and why: Victorian Science Fiction, because of the humor and imagination that seems to go with that period.
  2. Second favorite: Napoleonic naval battles, probably because of all the Horatio Hornblower stories I've read.
  3. Favorite roleplaying game: "All games are roleplaying games". I'm generally willing to play anything I can. What I've played most is Champions and D&D.
  4. Favorite scale for miniatures: I'm torn between 15mm and 25-28mm. I've tried 6mm figures, and I can see how they'd look good in mass, but I don't think I'd be happy with them except for micro armor games. For Napoleonic naval, the scale is 1:2400.
  5. First wargame: not counting chess, it was Avalon Hill's Luftwaffe.  Not exactly what I should have started with, as on their 1-10 Complexity rating, it was a 12. Of course I didn't know that, I just knew it looked cool. 

No comments: