Saturday, December 28, 2013

Wrapping Up 2013

Notable Events of 2013:

  • February: Diana and I went to Costa Rica
  • February: Diana and I had our 25th anniversary
  • March: Josh and I saw most of the major caves in Virginia together
  • March: I turned 50. 
  • April: My birthday party, delayed a week since my actual birthday conflicted with Easter
  • May: We refinanced the mortgage, which is not something I'm likely to reminisce over but took a lot of attention
  • June: Buffy passed away and we attended her funeral in Montreal
  • July: Gwen arrived from Australia, huzzah!
  • July: tiled the kitchen backsplash, another forgettable item which took much attention at the time
  • August: Josh and Gwen moved to Blacksburg
  • August: Diana turned 65
  • September: I took a vacation to Utah to see national parks, attend SLC ComicCon, and meet people.
  • October: Zoe Mutt diagnosed with cancer
  • November: my grandmother passed away
  • November: spent much time with the Muttling
  • December: Diana got the braces off her teeth after 26 months
  • December: Zoe took her last sleep, with us beside her
  • December: sold the house on Trafalgar Avenue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this list really impressed me--just the length of it, not even the content (although that was interesting too). You've got, like-- 20 things on here or something (I didn't count them actually). I can't think of anything that happened last year really. Oh except in September: Living in Utah while you went vacationing in Utah [to] meet people and didn't meet me. Hehe, actually this list is very inspirational. Ima have my own someday perhaps. I turned 57 this morning, I suppose that's something (eeep). Maybe I'll start a blog, but I know I'd always compare it to this one. I wonder if you ever delete a post after you've written it because you thought it seemed stupid, or if every entry you put up just rolls through the keyboard sounding perfectly interesting and legit? Are you ever regretful about older posts? Could that be like being regretful about events of a previous year? Well anyway, here's to another nice 20-something-events List for you in 2014, Runehorn. - Availeth

Chris DeBoe said...

I occasionally notice an error or a formatting problem and fix it, but usually my prose just springs flawlessly from my keyboard, because I are a jeenyus. I don't recall deleting any posts.