Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day: Nemesis Liberator Mkl III

Josh came into my room at midnight last night because he just couldn't wait till morning to hand me my Father's Day gift. It's a heavy box, marked "Fragile: Ossotronic Valve Guages" and "Handle with Care: Photons in Transit", and with a label that proclaims a Nemesis Liberator.

Inside was the latest in ossotronic weapons technology, a Liberator hand cannon:

Nemesis Liberator Mk III, left side

Nemesis Liberator Mk III, right side
We are now fully prepared to fight off any zombies or sky pirate incursions.
On display beside the rapier

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NEATO!

It's almost as pretty as the sword..., but not quite.

Happy Father's Day, Rune!

-S

Laserlight said...

Someone got to my blog with a search string "is the nemesis liberator heavy". The answer is yes, it's quite heavy. There was a reason I called it a hand cannon rather than a pistol.