Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Turning 46

Happy birthday to me. Breakfast in bed, yum. Diana had scattered half a dozen new books around for me to stumble across as I went through my morning resurrection. A "Run Like A Dog" exercise shirt from Josh, woof! When I got to work, on my desk were several thousand calories of jelly beans, sugar cookies, and more.

I've gotten congratulations in my innovative use of alternative power sources, i.e. using birthday candles to heat the house; and I've been compared to that famous Chinese scholar, Yung No Mo.

Dinner at the Mayflower Cafe on 34th Street, which is a Turkish place. Hummus and fresh pita bread, and something made with phyllo, feta and spinach. Very good, and quick; we'll be going back again, possibly as soon as lunch tomorrow.

1 comment:

Availeth said...

Well, well -- yes, Happy Birthday to you, my WoW-ish friend. I bet you're glad your mother delivered you before the infamous date tomorrow! And perhaps you should check your mail next time you're in Stormwind or Ironforge. :-)