Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Today I turned 30, in hexadecimal, or 40 in base 12, or 48 if you want to limit yourself to boring old decimal. As a happy coincidence, Amazon just shipped the Field of Glory Renaissance army book that I had ordered pre-publication back in December; it covers India and the Far East, and I'll review it a bit later.
My festivities are somewhat overshadowed by the arrival in DC tomorrow of Gwen, Joshua's girlfriend, who is probably departing Australia right around now. We've had spring-cleaning-on-overdrive around here, getting ready.

4 comments:

Blair Ivey said...

Other fun conversions:

110000 Base 2

60 Octal

(2^4)(3) Factors

Happy Birthday!

McBugBear said...

Let me wish you a belated happy birthday.

Lux Mentis said...

Happy belated birthday as well! I'm shocked this isn't in my Google Calendar, but it will be next year!

Now, if only you had an amazon wish list....

Laserlight said...

I do; search by name rather than the email you're used to.