Friday, December 31, 2010

Blog Stats

It's end of year, so time to look back at how I did for the year.
If you're someone I don't know and decided to be a follower (Sky, zara, No More) or commenter (Blair), I'm be curious to know how you got here and what you like about it.

I had 238 posts (plus 17 at Ficton) last year, and 246+20 this year, so I'm averaging 3 posts per 4 days.

All stats are as provided by Blogger and are for "All Time"--they give stats for Week and Month but not Year.

Top posts by pageview:
  • Absurd beliefs (126)
  • Classical values blog (64)
  • "If I had ten thousand dollars" (59)
  • Hidden Meanings (32)
  • Ironclads AAR (23)
Top referring sites:
  • Bing.com (397)
  • Blogger.com (119)
  • Google.com (113)
  • Google.com.ph (Filipino) (86) 
  • Ask.com (28)
Search Keywords:
  • Chris DeBoe (417) (what a suprise, eh?)
  • what to do with ten thousand dollars (13)
  • absurd beliefs (8)
Total 4369 Pageviews, with Pageviews by Country:
  • United States (3440)
  • South Korea (143)
  • Philippines (119)
  • Canada (107)
  • Australia (83)
  • Russia (61)
  • UK (57)
  • Germany (29)
  • Netherlands (24)
  • India (23)

1 comment:

Blair Ivey said...

Hi Chris,

Imagine my surprise to be recognized by name in your blog. Judging by the Pageviews by Country stats I might be internationally recognized.

I believe that I found your blog through the Blogger website. I don't recall the exact post that caught my interest. I enjoy your posts on wargames set in the age of sail, and we appear to have similar outlooks in some areas.

I posted my own year-end entry at http://bkivey.wordpress.com/ with the top ten posts by pageview.

Happy New Year!

Blair