Saturday, December 18, 2010

WoW Achievements

While Diana was gone getting Josh, and in the evening after they got back, I played a bit of Warcraft and got a few Achievements:
  • Level 85
  • (Completed dungeon) Throne of the Tides
  • (Completed dungeon) Vortex Pinnacle
  • 20 Dungeon Quests Completed
  • (Top level riding skill) Breaking the Sound Barrier
  • (Quests) Unearthing Uldum
  • (Quests) In a Thousand Years, Even You Might Be Worth Something
  • (Quests) Help the Bombardier! I'm the Bombardier!
  • (Maxed out a profession skill) Professional Illustrious Grand Master
  • (Seasonal event) Tis The Season
  • (Seasonal event) A Frosty Shake
  • (Seasonal event) Let It Snow
  • (Seasonal event) With A Little Helper From My Friends
  • (Seasonal events combination) Merrymaker
  • (All Seasonal events for the year) What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been
Yes, I'm a geek.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am Bryan Caplan, an openly nerdy man..."

Laserlight said...

See the comment on Jocks vs Nerds at the Caplan Wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Caplan

Anonymous said...

Dork

Anonymous said...

I got a few L4D achievements lately (related to the new level Sacrifice) but I also moved closer to 500K zombies killed.

I also moved my wewaii resort closer to the eventual plan.

http://aloha.wewaii.us/hotel/?id=61675

Laserlight said...

I'm glad my friends are unconventional. Some people would post their accomplishments on their own blog, instead of letting it languish, forlorn, since 29Nov. ;-)