Friday, January 30, 2009

Nashville day one

Flew from Norfolk to Charlotte and managed to catch the Charlotte to Nashville flight, although I was the last person to board except the standbys. Jon took me to a Kurdish place for lunch, House of Kabob on Thompson Lane--highly recommended. I ate twice as much as I should, enjoyed every bite, and made sure we got a box for the remainder. (I did not actually make any threats to my sister in law when she expressed interest in the box; I merely pointed out that touching it would not be in her best interests). Then we toured Fort Negley, and stopped on the way home to get ingredients for the chicken cordon bleu which Jon is making right now.

2 comments:

Lux Mentis said...

I'll put your post under the category of 'Not suffering from lack of good food'....

Laserlight said...

Put it in the "suffering from excess of good food" category.