Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Zoe Brain.

Four jobs I've had
  1. Radio disk jockey
  2. Bookkeeper, which the company owner apparently felt I was qualified for because I had a BA English from a good university.
  3. Sales rep: industrial plastics
  4. Sales rep: translation and localization

Four films I can watch over and over

  1. Princess Bride
  2. Monty Python & The Holy Grail
  3. Fifth Element
  4. The Gods Must Be Crazy

Four places I've lived

  1. Brunswick Georgia
  2. Carroll County Virginia
  3. Charlottesville Virginia
  4. Virginia Beach Virginia

Four TV shows I love. None. I don't watch TV and there's never been anything I couldn't bear to miss. Some of the shows I used to enjoy:

  1. Firefly (which I've seen on DVD, not broadcast)
  2. Stingray
  3. Simon & Simon
  4. Wild Wild West
  • Honorable mention to MacGyver, which I would probably have been fond of if I’d ever seen it.

Four places I've been on holiday

  1. Portugal
  2. Bermuda
  3. Lancaster PA, for the annual Ground Zero Games conventions
  4. Metis sur Mer on the St Lawrence River, Quebec, although that presumes "visiting in-laws" qualifies as "on holiday"

Four of my favourite meals. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snack. But I think the intent was "what are your favorite foods", so:

  1. Roast beef and mashed potatoes
  2. Thanksgiving turkey
  3. General Tso chicken
  4. Chicken cordon bleu

Four websites I visit daily

  1. Instapundit
  2. AE Brain
  3. Day by Day
  4. CNN.com

Four places I'd like to be right now

  1. Bridge of a starship
  2. Pink Beach, Bermuda
  3. Castle Eilean Donan, Scotland
  4. Hagia Sofia, Istanbul

No comments: